Save India.Fight from pollution
Air pollution in India has reached it alarming levels.
Our Lungs are dying and our kids are in not safe any more in such polluted environment.
It will not go down unless and until we all come together to save the world from this deadly situation.
Here are few steps we can take to contribute in some good things for our future generations:
- Plant more trees in your locality.If u dont have gardens atleast have flower pots in your balconies.Make your balconies green.
- Use public mode of transport like metro for commuting.Car pooling is also a good option
- Use CNG in your cars.
- Each and every citizen should abide by the 3Rs: Recycle, Reuse, Reduce.
- Controlling the use of energy and making use of electricity in an efficient manner.
- Ensure your waste and garbage is properly collected and disposed.
- Reduce the use of chemicals, cleaning agents, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers etc.
- Do not throw garbage on roads.
- Avoid fireworks.
- Use Long chimneys in factories.
- Dont left factory waste untreated.
Some Quick Facts about air pollution in India:
- Over 100 million households in India use such stoves (chullahs) every day, 2–3 times a day. Continue Reading